- In these terms, references to “you”, “user” shall mean the end user/customer accessing the website, its contents and offered services through the website. References to the “website”, “iyanot.com”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the “website” or “iyanot.com”.
- By accessing and using the website and placing an order of products through our website, you agree that you will be subject to and will comply with these “terms & conditions” by completing your registration and ordering products from us.
- You must complete the customer registration process through the site before placing an order through website.
- You must be 18 years or over to place an order.
- You may not have one more active account and account can’t be transferred to someone else. You may change, edit your account on your own and you can’t have one more active account on same address with same personal information.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. We reserve right to change or modify your password at our discretion. Your password should not be shared and in occasion of its misuse you must inform us immediately.
- We reserve right to decline any new customer registration or terminate a customer account at any time at our sole discretion moreover we can terminate your access to all or part of this service with or without any notice.
- The prices are guide price as shown on website at the time of ordering the goods. The prices you will be charged for goods as shown the actual price displayed on website on the day of ordering. You accept that prices of goods may, therefore, increase or decrease between the day of ordering or day of delivery.
- The weight of some goods may vary marginally from your order and the price may vary reflect to actual weight. Prices in “My basket” are estimates only.
- The list price or suggested price displayed for goods on iyanot,com represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice.
- The prices and offers of perishable goods like milk, vegetables, Honey, fruit, Islamic Books etc may vary based on users specify location or area.
- com wants be fair and loyal as possible to the customer. iyanot.com doesn’t produce or manufacture any products right now so that iyanot.com doesn’t warrant that product descriptions or content of any iyanot.com offered product is accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
- Please note that the delivery of promotional products or products with a special offer is subject to stock availability. If the product is out of stock, then we request you to replace itwith another product which is in stock. You may also cancel the order if you want.
- There will be order limits set for certain products to ensure every customer can avail of the necessary products for daily consumption. Iyanot.com is not a marketplace for business to business (B2B) transactions. It is instead an online shopping platform for personal consumption and usage. Thus, we highly discourage shopping with reselling or commercial motives.
A. The material (including the content, and any other content, software or services) contained on iyanot.com are the property of IYANOT, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or third party licensors. No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed without written permission from IYANOT.
B. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
A user may return any product during the time of delivery, or within 7 days if:
a) Product does not meet user’s expectation.
b) Found damaged during delivery
c) Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
d) Received in an unhealthy/ unexpected condition
f) Finds product unusable
following products may not be eligible for return or replacement:
a) Damages due to misuse of product
b) Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
c) Any consumable item which has been used/installed
d) Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
e) Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
f) Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.